AAP is constantly approached by the congress MLA for their unconditional support. Now when both AAP and BJP are not willing to form the government by adding MLAs from other parties and are happy to choose opposition, Delhi is now in a poor condition. There are circumstances which indicated reelection in Delhi. Now the question is when AAP is getting MLA’s from The Congress, unconditionally, then why is Kejriwal denying to accept them and form the government? After all he is chosen as the leader of the party. When the MLA’s of congress are approaching AAP then AAP is having a provision to take them and form the government.
Moral stumble behind it?
- AAP was formed to act against the corrupt people acting in these BIG PARTIES. So the acceptance of MLAs from them seems unethical to Kejriwal.
- If AAP is doing this there is a great possibility that the image of AAP will be ruined and consequently its performance in the 2014 elections will be unfortunate.
- So the future of a big evolving will be ruined. And this may be the grains behind the unconditional MLAs sent to AAP
How to check and resolve the dilemma?
Arvind Kejriwal is known for his contributions in IAC, India against Corruption. He has done a lot of research work and is expected to be aware of the corrupt politicians acting in these parties. So option is that he can choose uncorrupt MLAs form the 8 winning MLAs.
But this no way guarantees the clear image of AAP.
So what is next is to enforce certain conditions prior to the acceptance of those MLAs like they will not be involved in any corruption activities in their tenure. If found so then such and such action will be taken …
Considering the public money wastage in re-election.
Kejriwal can take advantage of the fact that there is a lot of public money wastage in re-election and ultimately “aam aadmi “will have to suffer. And in case that happens then it will lead to the development a hard feeling in common man for all the parties and this will also be for the AAP.
Now the situations is such that even if you are in favor of re-elections then there is a good chance that people will develop a sense that you too don’t think about the poor.
This is noteworthy that if you are going to form a government then you have enough time before the 2014 elections to show the country that yes you can bring the change that everyone in this nation thinks of bringing about. And if you becomes successful in doing this then I am sure that much more dedicated, hardworking and country loving youth will join you from across the country and this is surely going to help you make AAP A National level party with a positive impression.
So these ideas can be given a look at once. And if you agree then there will be a lot to work and influence the youth from across the country. Many of us wants to join this fever to make India a better country to live in.
An aam aadmi !
- AAP doesn’t believe in coalition, ready for re-poll in Delhi: Kejriwal (ibnlive.in.com)
- Congress MLAs want to support AAP (thehindu.com)
- Delhi elections: The ‘novices’ of AAP are now giant killers (ibnlive.in.com)
- Aam Aadmi Party ready to sit in Opposition (dnaindia.com)
- Congress ready to give outside support to AAP: Shakeel Ahmed (ibnlive.in.com)
- Arvind Kejriwal: The Aam Aadmi Who Destroyed India’s Oldest Political Party (trak.in)